Saturday, October 31, 2009

"Ballet" Lilly Ann Style!

We will FOREVER be holding our breath and watching her go!! One of the GREATEST things about Lilly Annabella Shaw is that she is absolutely JUST LILLY! She is the most adorable, most hilarious, most independent "little tiny" I have ever met! She is so incredibly self-confident and happy to just do her own thing and Ballet is NO DIFFERENT! I know I have said it 100 times or more I'm sure but when it comes to Lil's we will forever be holding our breath and watching her go!! And I just LOVE it! The other day I looked up to see her carrying A CHAIR into my room! I asked her what she was doing. She said, "I'm going to brush my teeth." And I thought... If I didn't see her she would've brushed her teeth, fixed her hair and gone off to college! Some days I'm not even sure why I'm here- she just doesn't need me much at all! :) But boy do I need Her! She teaches me daily about patience and humbles me immediately if I ever think I've got the Mommy thing figured out....Whew! IF ONLY she would stay on her "nap mat" for nap time at school and stop going potty in her panties.... INSTEAD.... She sings and dances and visits her friends during nap time and she wants to keep playing instead of go to the bathroom when she has to potty! :) Sounds like a Happy Little Girl to me....just not terribly obedient!!



The funniest thing of all.....


AND NOW WE DO GYMNASTICS INSTEAD :)

No comments: