Friday, January 1, 2010

A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR SURPRISE!

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!” (2 Corinthians 5:17)

So I was thinking of the new year and New Year Resolutions..... I resolve to.... be a sweet Mommy - more patient and silly.... Be a good wife - more thoughtful and supportive.... Be a good member of our church - more involved and helpful.... and quite simply.... be simple! :)

I'm so excited about our brand new year - new heart, new perspective and new addition.... don't get too excited I'm not preggers but KAITLYN IS HOME FOR GOOD!! :) Well at least until she goes to college in a 1 year and 1/2! She'll be back from NC within the week! We are OH SO EXCITED!! We are getting ready to update her room and bathroom...it will be so much fun picking out fun new colors and spreads and I am so excited to make new curtains and pillows for our very special new year surprise!! I can't think of a sweeter New Years Gift ever!!

God is SO Good and His timing is perfect!!

No comments: