Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back to School Prayer

A sweet friend sent me the most perfect "Back to School Prayer" and I really wanted to share it with you..... I tried to cut and paste but several tries later I was still unable soooooo I decided to post it! This is definately one I want to have forever and will be so happy I put it in our family blog - that I'm turning into a book (maybe I'll remember it and share it with the mommies and daddies of my own grandbabies one day :) Enjoy and copy.... and pray it over your babies - big and small and grandbabies!!

Lord, I entrust my child to You as he/she
goes to school. May they sense your
presence throughout the day. Help them
to focus and concentrate and enjoy
learning. Protect them from harm and
keep their feet on YOUR path. Grant them
good friends and the ability to be a friend
to those who are lonely. May they be a
light to classmates who do not know Jesus.
I pray for their teacher. Grant them
wisdom, understanding, and love for each
child. May YOUR blessing rest upon my
child, the teacher, all the students, and
the school.
In Jesus' Holy name, Amen.

1 comment:

Allyson said...

I love this!

It was so good to see you the other day as well. You look amazing and your sweet spirit was just glowing, as always. You seriously have the most contagious smile ever!

I'm so glad to know everything is going well.

Love,
Allyson