Friday, August 14, 2009

First Week of 1rst Grade!

This was Harrison's first week back to school! He is in the first grade now and I can hardly believe it! In my mind he's still so little but he is growing and growing and .... I'm so proud of the sweet first grader he is! This summer was a really BIG growing time for Harrison especially because he was really my helper ALOT! In fact the other day I was sitting in the bathroom talking to Jason about how I really was having a yucky morning and I just could not shake this "hot flash" and nasia. Harrison walks up without a word and hands me a cold, wet washcloth and put it on my neck! WOW! What a sweet boy - he has helped his mommy out so much this summer that he knew just what to do to help me feel better!! He's so thoughtful!! I really am so proud of him!!
ANYHOW!! This week he went to his new class with his new friends and he was little nervous.... he said he "wasn't prepared" :) I assured him he was and he'd be great! After day one I picked him up and he got in the car saying "MOM, first grade isn't bad at all!" As soon as we got home Jason said, "hey, buddy! how was first grade?? Harrison said, "good!" "So what was your favorite part?" Harrison goes, "leaving!" LOL!! He is so funny! We wiped out!
He really does have a sweet teacher and I know God chose her especially for Harrison - there are many things about her that "make since" in Harrison's life and I know we're going to have another sweet year at Crosswind!!
I do have a picture of He and Mrs. Shelton I'm going to try to download it.... we shall see??!!

Have a Blessed Day!
Christi

No comments: